As low as $1,750/year
Symantec™ Secure Site Wildcard Certificate
For the industry's most secure, trusted, and feature-rich wildcard certificate, turn to the Symantec Secure Site Wildcard. This efficient cert will cover one domain name (www.domain.com) and an unlimited number of subdomains (mail.domain.com, payment.domain.com, support.domain.com, etc.). Best of all, Symantec-brand certificates offer a number of additional features beyond just standard encryption, like free daily malware scanning and the Symantec Seal-In Search, which will maximize click-throughs to and conversions on your site. With true ROI potential, this certificate can be viewed at as more than just an expense – it's an investment into the trust and credibility of your company.
Simply put – Symantec is the most trusted name in internet security. If you truly want the most bang for your buck when it comes to SSL, there simply isn't a better option than a Symantec branded certificate. Why? Because, along with additional features like daily malware scans and vulnerability assessments, Symantec SSL certificates come with the most universally trusted image on the planet – the Norton seal. These certificates offer tremendous ROI potential and are a worth-while investment for any online business that places the highest level of importance on their customers' trust and security. See more Symantec SSLs
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your SSL Certificate within 30 days, simply contact us for a full refund. For more information, visit Our Guarantees.
- What is an SSL Certificate?
- SSL Certificates are a digital certificate issued by a central authority. Depending on the type of certificate they verify ownership of the domain name, organization existence, or in-depth organization verification.
- Why should I buy a SSL Certificate?
- The main reason to purchase a certificate is to encrypt the connection between your server and visitors. In 2014 Google started factoring certificate use in it's search results (Details).
The use of SSL Certificates is also very important when collecting sensitive information, such as payment details, from visitors. Certificates help to verify you are a trusted business, increasing user confidence, and online sales.
- What browsers are supported?
- All major browsers support the use of SSL Certificates. Browser support will vary slightly between different brands and certificates, view the certificate details for more information.
- What if want to upgrade my certificate?
- The manner in which certificates are issued does not allow for upgrading an existing certificate, however a new certificate can be issued.
- Do you install the certificate for me?
- Yes, we provide free installation on SkyToaster servers. Directions and Support are available for certificates being installed on non-SkyToaster servers.
- Does one certificate cover all of my domains?
- Depending on the certificate it can be issued for multiple domain names. You will need a certificate supporting SANs, for more information contact us.
- What is the difference with Wildcard SSL Certificates?
- Wildcard SSL Certificates are issued to all subdomains in addition to the base domain name. This allows you to use the same certificate with several address such as blog.example.com, store.example.com and www.example.com. Extended Validation certificates do not support wildcards.
- Why do some certificates take longer to issue than others?
- Organization and Extended Certificates go beyond domain certificates, and verify the existence of your business. This process is completed manually by a verification specialist over several days. These certificates once issued generally offer a higher conversion rate as a result of the verification.
- What is your Money Back guarantee?
- If you are unhappy with your certificate for any reason, simply contact us within 30 days for a full refund. No paperwork or red tape. For more information about our guarantees, please see Our Guarantees.