As low as $150/year
Visible Trust This certificate activates a green bar in browers, indicating your website can be trusted.
GeoTrust True BusinessID with EV Certificate
The GeoTrust True BusinessID with EV SSL certificate is an excellent option for customers who want to harness the power of the most trusted symbol on the internet – the green address bar – but are working with a limited budget. That's because this certificate is one of the most affordable EV certificates in the industry. However, you can be assured that you aren't compromising the security of your customers by investing in a lower-cost EV, as GeoTrust is one of the most respected and recognized names in the industry and this certificate boasts high-end 256-bit encryption. The GeoTrust TBID w/ EV is the perfect solution for small to medium sized businesses and ecommerce sites that want to maximize consumer trust in their website(s).
Harness the power of one of the most trusted brands in the industry with GeoTrust. The GeoTrust seal is quickly cementing its place as one of the leading visual trust indicators on the web – and the amount of trust they inject into a website is only matched by the quality of the SSL certificates themselves. Boasting high encryption strength, 99% browser recognition, and excellent mobile compatibility, GeoTrust allows businesses to reap the benefits of a high-quality security product at a budget-friendly price. These certificates are a great solution for SMBs that rely on creating instant trust with online visitors. See more GeoTrust SSLs
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your SSL Certificate within 30 days, simply contact us for a full refund. For more information, visit Our Guarantees.
- What is an SSL Certificate?
- SSL Certificates are a digital certificate issued by a central authority. Depending on the type of certificate they verify ownership of the domain name, organization existence, or in-depth organization verification.
- Why should I buy a SSL Certificate?
- The main reason to purchase a certificate is to encrypt the connection between your server and visitors. In 2014 Google started factoring certificate use in it's search results (Details).
The use of SSL Certificates is also very important when collecting sensitive information, such as payment details, from visitors. Certificates help to verify you are a trusted business, increasing user confidence, and online sales.
- What browsers are supported?
- All major browsers support the use of SSL Certificates. Browser support will vary slightly between different brands and certificates, view the certificate details for more information.
- What if want to upgrade my certificate?
- The manner in which certificates are issued does not allow for upgrading an existing certificate, however a new certificate can be issued.
- Do you install the certificate for me?
- Yes, we provide free installation on SkyToaster servers. Directions and Support are available for certificates being installed on non-SkyToaster servers.
- Does one certificate cover all of my domains?
- Depending on the certificate it can be issued for multiple domain names. You will need a certificate supporting SANs, for more information contact us.
- What is the difference with Wildcard SSL Certificates?
- Wildcard SSL Certificates are issued to all subdomains in addition to the base domain name. This allows you to use the same certificate with several address such as blog.example.com, store.example.com and www.example.com. Extended Validation certificates do not support wildcards.
- Why do some certificates take longer to issue than others?
- Organization and Extended Certificates go beyond domain certificates, and verify the existence of your business. This process is completed manually by a verification specialist over several days. These certificates once issued generally offer a higher conversion rate as a result of the verification.
- What is your Money Back guarantee?
- If you are unhappy with your certificate for any reason, simply contact us within 30 days for a full refund. No paperwork or red tape. For more information about our guarantees, please see Our Guarantees.