As low as $305/year
Comodo UCC Wildcard SSL
Securing Unified Communications got a bit easier with Comodo's Unified Communication Multiple Domain Wildcard certificate. This certificate is a perfect blend of all the benefits of a Unified Communication certificate and a Wildcard certificate. Designed for Microsoft Exchange and Office Communications infrastructures, this feature-rich UC wildcard certificate efficiently secures multiple domains and unlimited sub-domains under just one certificate! It is an Organization Validated (OV) certificate with 99.3% browser and mobile compatibility.
When you purchase a Comodo SSL certificate, you're putting yourself in extremely good company. How good? Well, for example, 7 of the 10 top fortune 500 companies in the world are using Comodo branded certificates. If you want your business to be trusted on a level similar to the top companies on the planet, Comodo certificates are a great place to start. This brand is one of the most trusted in the world, as Comodo certificates are the most common SSL on the internet. Online customers are running into the Comodo trust seal on a very frequent basis, and they are quickly recognizing that websites protected by this brand are safe to do business with. As this brand offers a wide range of certificates under its umbrella, businesses of all shapes and sizes are sure to find a security solution that matches their exact needs. See more Comodo SSLs
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your SSL Certificate within 30 days, simply contact us for a full refund. For more information, visit Our Guarantees.
- What is an SSL Certificate?
- SSL Certificates are a digital certificate issued by a central authority. Depending on the type of certificate they verify ownership of the domain name, organization existence, or in-depth organization verification.
- Why should I buy a SSL Certificate?
- The main reason to purchase a certificate is to encrypt the connection between your server and visitors. In 2014 Google started factoring certificate use in it's search results (Details).
The use of SSL Certificates is also very important when collecting sensitive information, such as payment details, from visitors. Certificates help to verify you are a trusted business, increasing user confidence, and online sales.
- What browsers are supported?
- All major browsers support the use of SSL Certificates. Browser support will vary slightly between different brands and certificates, view the certificate details for more information.
- What if want to upgrade my certificate?
- The manner in which certificates are issued does not allow for upgrading an existing certificate, however a new certificate can be issued.
- Do you install the certificate for me?
- Yes, we provide free installation on SkyToaster servers. Directions and Support are available for certificates being installed on non-SkyToaster servers.
- Does one certificate cover all of my domains?
- Depending on the certificate it can be issued for multiple domain names. You will need a certificate supporting SANs, for more information contact us.
- What is the difference with Wildcard SSL Certificates?
- Wildcard SSL Certificates are issued to all subdomains in addition to the base domain name. This allows you to use the same certificate with several address such as blog.example.com, store.example.com and www.example.com. Extended Validation certificates do not support wildcards.
- Why do some certificates take longer to issue than others?
- Organization and Extended Certificates go beyond domain certificates, and verify the existence of your business. This process is completed manually by a verification specialist over several days. These certificates once issued generally offer a higher conversion rate as a result of the verification.
- What is your Money Back guarantee?
- If you are unhappy with your certificate for any reason, simply contact us within 30 days for a full refund. No paperwork or red tape. For more information about our guarantees, please see Our Guarantees.