· 30GB Storage Per Account
· Collaborate With Coworkers
· Works on Mobile and Tablets
Starts at just $3/mo per account
What's amazing about Enterprise Email
Intuitive and Responsive Design
Beautifully designed and delivered with the power of OpenXchange. You can also access your email on your smartphone or tablet.
Built-In Virus Protection
Our advanced anti-virus technology secured your inbox and ensures that you are protected from downloading malware and viruses.
5GB Storage Plus Backup
In addition to 25GB mail storage and 5GB file storage, your data is backed up in our state-of-the-art infrastructure so that you never lose your data.
Uptime and Security
Our high-end NetApp mail storage guarantees zero data loss and redundancy, along with 100% network uptime.
Calendars, Contacts and Tasks
Manage contacts, create to-do lists and keep track of all your meetings in one place with OpenXchange's productivity tools.
Social Media in your Inbox
Now view your Twitter, Google+ feeds in your Inbox itself. OpenXchange brings all your social media under one roof.
- How does Enterprise Email benefit me?
- Our Enterprise Email gives you access to an advanced email system, providing outstanding uptime, scalability and reliability. Taking advantage of hosted email reduces costs while providing the latest features.
- What advantages does Enterprise Email offer compared to Hosted Email?
- Enterprise Email expands on the Hosted Email service by increasing email storage space, adding file storage, providing more collaboration options and more.
- What Email Clients and protocols are supported?
- You are able to connect with any desktop email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Entourage, Windows Mail and more. Our email supports the use of POP, IMAP and MAPI protocols.
- Do you offer a Webmail Interface?
- Yes, you have access to the webmail interface in addition to email clients. The webmail interface provides you with a feature rich interface, giving you total control over your email and more.
- Does Enterprise Email support mobile phones?
- Absolutely, we realize you need access to your information on the go. Email can be accessed using any Smartphone or Tablet, and the responsive webmail interface is compatible on all major Operating systems. Supported clients include Apple's iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian and Blackberry.
- How much space is included with each account?
- Each account is provided with 25 GB of dedicated email space and 5 GB of dedicated file storage. Thus, giving you a total of 30GB of space for each account.
- Can I add/remove email accounts?
- Yes, you can add or remove email accounts at any time.
- What ports do we use?
- We provide support for the industry standard ports such as port 25 for outgoing email. Additionally, we support the use of port 587 for sending emails should your ISP block the use of port 25.
- Can I create mailing lists?
- Yes, you have the ability to create and manage mailing lists (adding, removing and banning users, selecting moderators and more).
- What is your SPAM policy?
- We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists", purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice.
- Can I use Auto Responders?
- Yes, the system supports the use of auto responders. These can be great if you will be out of the office for a vacation or just a default confirmation email.
- Is GPG encryption supported?
- Yes, if your email client supports GPG then it can be used. It is not supported in the webmail interface.