Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with our service within the money back guarantee period, simply contact us for a full refund. There is no paperwork, red tape or special password —just let us know that you would like a refund before the guarantee period ends.
45 Day Guarantee
Our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee applies to the following services:
- Shared Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Managed VPS Hosting
- Managed SSD VPS Hosting
15 Day Guarantee
Our 15 Day Money Back Guarantee applies to the following services:
- Dedicated Servers
The full conditions of this guarantee can be read at Terms of Service (TOS).
If your server isn't available for the guaranteed amount of time within a given month, you shouldn't have to pay. We stand behind our network reliability by offering you a prorated credit for any downtime outside of our guaranteed amount.
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
We guarantee that the availability of your server within a given month will be 99.9% or greater.
You are entitled to a credit for one (1) day of service per 45 minutes of downtime beyond the first 45 minutes of downtime experienced in a calendar month.
- Downtime associated with scheduled maintenance does not count towards this guarantee.
- Service credits issued for downtime are issued in the form of credits to your account, and will be automatically applied to future invoices. Cash refunds will not be issued as a result of downtime.
- This guarantee does not include downtime that is out of our control, including but not limited to: user error, DNS errors, upstream network outages, internet backbone congestion, outages caused by acts of God, and facility power failures.
- Account must be in good standing and not in violation of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use policies to be eligible for any credits associated with this guarantee.
- Service credits must be requested by the 7th day of the month for the previous calendar month of service. Back credits will not be applied.
- Total service credits for a given calendar month shall not exceed the customer’s fees paid for the product in question for the same period.
- In order to make a claim on this Guarantee, please open a support ticket in our client area no later than the 10th calendar day of the next month (downtime in January would be reported by February 10th).